This kit only supports:
- Kailh Choc v1 PG1350 switches (deskthority.net)
This kit does not support:
- Kailh Choc v2
- Kailh Mini Choc
- MX switches
Which switch do you recommend?
- I think good starting switches are White and Red
- White: I'd consider them tactile if you are coming from MX switches. Crisp with a light snick sound. These might be appropriate in an office setting especially if there is a background noise already. I use these
- Red: linear, quite popular I think
- Brown: often described as scratchy linears. I would tend to agree and instead recommend the white or red.
|Pro Red / Crystal Red||Linear||35g|
|Purple / Purpz||Linear||25g|
|Light Blue / gChoc||Linear||20g||Collaboration with gBoards I believe, no longer available?|
|Navy||Clicky||70g?||Same spring as Pale Blue with thicker click bar|
|Jade||Tactile||50g?||Same spring as White wwith thicker click bar|
All choc switches have 1.5mm pre-travel and 3.0mm total travel.
Switches are not included in the kit